It is hoped that, through cooperation with non-governmental organizations, we can integrate the resources of the community, bring care for children and youths and prevent them from being abused, and also improve welfare for children and youth.
- A. Income maintenance (Subsidy):
- 1. Living assistance to children and youth in middle-low and low income households.
- 2. Emergent living assistance to children and youths in high-crisis family.
- 3. Living assistance to children who raised by women in hardship.
- B. Medical care:
- 1. Subsidy to children aged under 3 for their medical treatment.
- 2. Subsidy to disadvantaged children and youth in low-income households for their medical treatment.
- C. Protective service:
- Protection service－hotline 113.
- 2. Protection responsibility of reporting, high risk reporting, and legal reporting.
- 3. Providing foster care, residential placement, family maintenance program to abused or neglected children and youth , and offering family assessment on custody agreement and adoption cases recognized and approved by the court.
- D. Implementation of community welfare service project.
- 1. Establishing home support centers in communities
- 2. Engaging in Head Start program to children of immigrants’ families or disadvantaged families
- 3. Engaging in outreach service to children and youths of immigrants’ families or disadvantaged families
- 4. Service to unmarried pregnant women
- E. Helping children with developmental delays or physically and mentally disabled to register the nursery institutes.
- F. Children with developmental delay or physically and mentally disabled children can have the first priority to study in public nursery institutes and kindergartens.
瀏覽人次：308 人 更新日期：2020-04-16